Returns & Exchange Policy
We happily accept free exchanges on all eligible items.
We happily accept exchanges for purchases, if your item(s) meet the following criteria:
- Delivered within the last 30 days with proof of purchase;
- Still in its original condition with all original packaging, accessories, promotional items and tags included; and
- Is free from any condition that would prevent it from being sold as new. This includes, but is not limited to, being unworn, undamaged, without creases, markings, odours, personalisation’s or alterations.
How do I exchange an item?
1. Request a label
Please complete our exchanges form here and then email the form to email@example.com
We may be in touch to seek further information to ensure we make the process as simple as possible.
We will then provide you with a prepaid return postal label and some extra return information.
2. Print your label and completed Exchange Form
Your regular printer will do the trick.
3. Pack and prepare your parcel
Attach your label and make sure everything is packed and closed securely.
Please include a printed copy of your completed exchange form and pack the item(s) with care, as it must be returned in resalable condition.
4. Drop off your parcel
Your parcel needs to travel back the same way it came, you can drop them where it suits you best, even if it’s not the very closest location to your address.
To find your nearest drop off location, go to returns.sendle.com.
Processing your exchange
Upon receipt of the item(s) they are inspected with the exchange either approved or rejected.
We will contact you via email when the exchange has been processed and the new item(s) are on their way.
We do not offer refunds for change of mind; however, you may be able to opt for a refund if the item(s) has a major problem.
In accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, a product has a major problem when:
- it would stop someone from buying it if they’d known about it;
- it’s unsafe;
- it’s significantly different from the sample or description; and
- it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
Please refer to the NSW Department of Fair Trading’s fact page for more information – Repairs, replacements and refunds